July 3, 2013
What I'm Wearing: Connie Leal Ballenger
Columbus fashion guest blogger Connie Leal Ballenger is the owner of Upper Arlington boutique Leal.
1. Date Night
I wore this outfit to Scioto CC Saturday night. My husband and I had dinner and drinks by the pool while our younger son swam. It’s a great summer go-to dress, and the colors are perfect for Fourth of July parties
- Rosea Nichols dress, probably 10 years old, from Leal
- Jack Rogers shoes, from a couple of years ago, from Leal
2. Travel to the City
I was in New York City in June, and this is what I wore while out and about.
- ALC pants, $395
- Rossopuro cotton knit sweater, $105
- Melinda Maria earrings and bracelets
All in Leal now
- A 12-year-old Michael Kors black leather jacket, from Leal
- Stella McCartney shoes, about five years old, from Leal
- Vintage Ferragamo tote
3. Family Fun
I wore this to my son's 8th grade graduation, which was followed by a dinner/dance for the entire family. Very fun! The dress I’m wearing is older, probably about two years old, but it’s very similar to some items we have in store now.
- Haute Hippie dress, two years old, from Leal
- Butter shoes, in stock now, $295
- Miquel Ases earrings, more than 15 years old, from Leal (and we still carry the line)